Tuesday 18 March 2008

First unit filled...

This is the first shelving unit up, and it houses most of my craft stuff. It looks much neater, and everything is easy to find and get out now - not that I've made anything yet with any of it since it's been done.
I got a blister on my hand from all the screwdriving!
Justin is making the longer and lower one of these tonight for Matthew's tubs to go in, should look good. I have to empty a wooden chest and Matthew's craft stuff is going in that.
I went to see Lucy at the weekend, she was all smiley, too young to know what's wrong with her. She was taken to a different hospital on Sunday and will be at that hospital for a month to begin with. I bought her a soft teddy, and a little cuddly giraffe, and David (Darryl and Lucy's step brother) came and took it from our house and his mum was going to take it to her later that day.
Matthew went back to school yesterday, he said he didn't want to go back, but was fine once he got there. He came out smiling as well!! Now that was a miracle!!
The weather is cold again. We had a couple of days that were lovely and warm, but that was around 2 weeks ago now... and it's set to get colder again by the end of this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz