Wednesday 8 June 2011

Fun Scrappin'.

I've been having fun scrapping more pages. I've used lots of the Fancy Pants Beach Bum collection. I really love it, bright and cheery!

 This is from a day out at Hunstanton, Norfolk, in 2009!! I used the Cricut to cut out the various shapes, and the lettering. I coloured all the letters in with ProMarkers after cutting white card.

 Glittered letters!!!!

 Just in case you missed the little heart and arrow, pointing to a protective hand...
The double layout below is from when we went to Devon in 2008!! This was a day out in Ilfracombe - where Justin left before coming to live with me in sunny Cambridgeshire, lol.


And this one is from a day out in Woolacombe Bay, again, Devon in 2008.
I still have another Hunstanton page that needs to be photographed... I forgot last night.

Here is a photo of the fabby granny stripe blanket's progress. It's very slow, lol, but I pick it up every now and again.

And as you can see, Matthew loves it too!

2 comments:

  1. Well Bob just almost burst his beads when he read 'fancy pants beach bum' !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you have some really nice bright projects there :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz