Thursday 21 January 2010

Home grown.



I decided today to create something with my new garden papers I'd bought yesterday. I used photo's which I'd taken of Matthew in our little greenhouse last spring/summer, and then some of the veggies that were later growing in the garden.

The photo below was to show the glittery flowers, but the glitter isn't showing up very well. I glittered most of the flowers, and the butterflies, looks really sparkly in real life...



Click on the picture for a better view.



I used Carol Wilson paper kit, the one I'd bought yesterday reduced from a tenner to £4. I also used the Cricut with the Accent Essentials to create the "home grown" leaves and letters.
I wish I could create pages like you see in Scrapbook Trends... I'm going to scraplift one of the Christmas layouts! Watch this space!!

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layouts Roz!!..love the photos, papers..and composition!!....Scrapbooking is on my resolution list this year!!..Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your layouts, Roz - your photos are great as always.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Roz this is a gorgeous layout, love the green and yellow its so spring! which I'm longing for. Just gorgeous and a great way to show off your photo's. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz