Tuesday 26 January 2010

First easel card!



I have been looking at easel cards just lately, and thought I'd have a go... well I've got the hang of the easel, almost... but I wish I had better papers... I've actually got hundreds of papers, but of course, like all crafters, not got enough!! Never got the right one for the card/page you want to make. Anyhoooo, came up with this combination. I've coloured using Whisper Brush pens... BUT, tomorrow night I'm ordering 72 ProMarkers!! Wooohooooooooo.


5 comments:

  1. Hi Roz, this is a fabulous card and just brilliant for your first easel card. I wouldn't have a clue! Gorgeous image and I think the night sky paper is perfect. Well done you.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz I love your first easel card! I think that paper works really well with the image.
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable easel card, beautiful image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roz this is such a lovely easel card hunny you have done a marvellous job!!! i love your page below too, what a gorgeous dog you have! hope you are well have a lovely evening hugs Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, looks good to me Roz. ....and your first one?....awesome! I must try one soon as I quite like what I've seen of them.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz