Wednesday 13 January 2010

And with that ball of wool...


Here is the scarf that I made out of the wool. It is SO soft and cuddly, I love it!

Today I feel like I've done a days work, and it's only lunch time! After taking Matthew to school I had to walk up to the sorting office to pick up a parcel - computer ink. This takes about half an hour to do. When I got home I had a quick cup of tea, washed my hair, and then went into town to get my hair trimmed. I did some shopping after that and then went to the Post Office in town to pick up yet another parcel. They wouldn't let me have it!!!! I'd not taken ID with me. I was so mad, lol. It had started snowing as well... so off home I went and had a roll and another cup of tea, then straight back into town to pick up the parcel. It weighed a ton! I was not a happy bunny! Justin says it's some sort of old tape machine, lol... I've not got a clue why he would want such a thing!!

6 comments:

  1. Hi Roz hope you are well, I have not visited you for ages. I love your scarf, I have started one of these in black, don't they knit up quick and I am new to knitting!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was quick Roz
    Hope you are well.
    Have you jioned the SAL this year I havent as I have other projects I need to do first but they have over 20 ppl jioned up so dont think they will miss me lol
    Hugs Shellie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wool..and great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf Roz - I must get some of that wool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Roz, your scarf is gorgeous! Was it difficult to knit with that wool?

    ReplyDelete
  6. The wool is knitted on 8mm needles and very loose. It's not too difficult, and you're only knitting with 5 stitches so it's mega quick to get through a ball, and it's very long. Sirdar made a batch of this wool and once it's gone it's gone apparently.

    Thanks everyone for your comments x

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz