Sunday 5 July 2009

A double celebration!

We cut the first cucumber from the plant and also the first strawberry!!!!! Wooohoooooooooo!! LOL!
I don't actually eat cucumbers, but Justin said it was lovely, tasted just like a cucumber, lol. He said the strawberry was a bit sharp - he wanted a ton of sugar on it!!!! We actually cut the strawberry into three pieces so the three of us here got a bit. Darryl was at work at the cinema so he's having fun enough, but didn't get any strawberry lol. He gets to watch his first free film tonight after he's finished working.

I've not done any stitching on my puppy this week. I've had orders for three cross stitched cards, so I'm having to get on with those... first one looking good so far!!

3 comments:

  1. ...lol....a strawberry cut 3 ways.....lol. I know exactly what you mean Roz but we did get one strawberry each off the 3 plants our son gave us. You don't like cucumber? Oh my, lucky Justin......
    Good for you getting orders on your Cross-stich!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz, great news about your cucumbers and strawberries, I can understand how chuffed you must be as you've grown them from seed, they say food always tastes better when you've grown it yourself. Had a giggle at the strawberry cut 3 ways though, I'm sure they'll sweeten up soon. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it funny the things we can get excited about? I am glad the simple things can still get us excited. Who needs all the fancy shmancy stuff to get exited about? Give me the simple things anyday. I hope you will show your cards when they are done.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz