Monday 2 February 2009

And whilst listening to Enya...

... and Justin was in the bath, Matthew was laying on the bed watching Flushed Away on DVD, and Darryl and Abby at the cinema then Frankie and Benny's, I decided to make a quick card! I used the birthday box set that Darryl bought me for Christmas. The Whispers Strokes pens that come with it are soooo lovely to use I'll have to see about getting a full set!
I didn't really do much with this card, just matted and coloured in the stamp and shoved a greeting on it, lol, but I like it! It doesn't always have to be fully embellished or take ages to make to look nice.
I do love the Forever Friends stamps. I haven't used my decoupage FF sets yet either... must have a go with those tomorrow.

The Enya album by the way which I was listening to is And Winter Came, Darryl also bought me that for Christmas, it's very relaxing.

3 comments:

  1. awww thats so pretty Roz. I love ff too but only got decoupage x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww lovely card just luv them bears, sue.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. ....cute card....I like those stamps too....but, I don't have any. There are so many crafties I would love to buy (lol) - great job!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz