Monday 8 September 2008

Shock, horror, no updates!

I know, sorry, I've not been a good blogger just lately. I've not really done much of anything. I haven't made a card or a scrapbook page, or done any cross stitching...
Work was busy! Cheryl was obnoxious for the first half an hour and we had a row going along the ramp. She'd calmed down ten minutes later and we had a good laugh.
Sunday night I watched Ghost Hunting with Paul O'Grady and Friends. They visited the King Capuchin's Catacombs in Palermo,Italy
click the link to see lots of photos, paying particular attention to "Sleeping Beauty". More pics are here. I then got on to reading about Saint Bernadette... reading how after being buried for 30 years, her liver was almost the same as if she was alive. Quite fascinating stuff.

So... Paula's got me buying Prismacolor pencils now... they should be here in a couple of days, and while I was in the buying mood on Ebay, I put an offer in for the gorgeous Storybook Cricut cartridge. I've loved it ever since I saw previews of it 2 or so months ago... my offer was accepted and hopefully I'll also get that in a couple of days as well, wooohoooooooooo. I now need to do some serious playing while Matthew is at school!! Paula, I wish you could just come round to play girl!

Credit crunch?? Eh???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz