Tuesday 6 April 2010

Just Things Scrapbook.

My lovely friend Jacqui bought me an 8 x 8 pink scrapbook for my birthday, along with some papers and ribbons. I decided to make a little album about me, who I am, what makes me me, things I like etc...
I spent the day at Jacqui's today, and our kids played nicely for most of the day, lol. I began work on my album. Jacqui started hers as well.

This is the start page with a few relevant dates, births mainly. I used my lovely Cricut E to cut out the lettering, and then I outlined the letters with my white Uniball gel pen. I love that pen! I want the album to have a doodly sort of look to it.
The Forever Friends bear is from part of the massive kit that Darryl and Abby got me for my birthday. It is one of the 3D elements stickers.





This is the first page about me being a daughter. I need to make the right hand side yet.





The first side to my me being a mum page.



And this is a candle holder I made tonight with one of the transfers stickers that also came with the Forever Friends Kit. I added some daisy lace to the top and bottom to match the stickers. I always think adding something at the top and bottom finishes of the holder nicely.


2 comments:

  1. Loving the look of your scrapbook, especially the white gel pen, love them on black paper lol. Candle holder looks cute too, did you just use and empty jam jar?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your scrapbook is so nice, Roz - you are good at putting things together like that - I love what I see and your candle is lovely as well.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz