Wednesday 14 April 2010

A card just for fun.

piggyban

I had a hunt around the challenges that are listed on my blog, and I found this challenge at Stamp with Fun, so I came up with this little piggy card. The little piggy is a digital stamp from and Etsy shop, click here to go to it.

I enjoyed colouring the piggy with my ProMarkers. Main colours used were Baby Pink and Pastel Blue… I really need to start writing these colours down, because I can’t remember what the shadow colours were called.

piggy

Matthew and I haven’t got up to much today, we had a stroll into town and bought some more Cadbury’s Highlights Hot Chocolate, and some banana’s from the market. That’s about as active as we got. Darryl popped in to give Matthew an Iron Man mask and hand glove noisy thing which he’d had to wear at the cinema while he was working yesterday. Matthew is happy, and Iron Man just happened to be on one of the movie channels too!

Well it’s cottage pie for dinner, so I best get off of here now to peel the spuds.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at SWF this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz