Thursday 15 April 2010

Cute Card Thursday challenge.

pinkgirlban

Sorry Uncle Dave, another card for you to look at! I’m all out of gossip at the moment!!!

So… I’m quick with this one. The challenge over at Cute Card Thursday is to make a touchy feely card. Well, you can touch the flowers, touch the lacy ribbon, and feel the glitter on her dress.

pinkgirl

pinkgirlflowers

pinkgirlcard

I of course used my lovely ProMarkers… and I remember most of the colours – Bluebell and Lilac for her top and headdress, Baby Pink, Pastel Pink, and Antique Pink for her flower skirt, Leaf Green and Lime Green for the flower stem, Tulip Yellow, and Gold for the flower she’s holding, Ivory and Blush for the skin, and I give up with the hair… I’m not good at colouring in the hair yet. Cool Grey 1 to shadow.

2 comments:

  1. ...cute card Roz - your colouring is awesome - love your papers and choice of embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous!
    Thanks for joining us on CCT this week :D
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz