Monday 1 February 2010

Passion for Promarkers challenge, and a leaving card.

I'm late entering this one, but I only got my Promarker pens on Friday!! Then had to work all weekend, so I only got change to make this card today.
Passion for Promarkers set the challenge to use Pastel Green and Blossom colours mainly on the card. The papers I used are from the Forever Friend Parfait new range, they're gorgeous!!



Below is the card I've made from myself and Cheryl to give to our male supervisor at work who's leaving in a month's time. I used Joanna Sheen's Messy Rabbit stamps and background sheet. Promarkers to colour.


6 comments:

  1. Hi Roz, what a pretty card. Such a sweet image and fantastic colouring - I can't believe you've only just got your promarkers!! Gorgeous papers and layout. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Roz, what a gorgeous card you have made! Thanks so much for joining us at PfP this week! :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Roz, I can not believe you have only just had your PM's your colouring is fab, love the papers too
    Thanks for joining in at PFP this week, hope to see you again next :)
    Gina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Roz your card is absolutely gorgeous and I wish my colouring was that good after one weekend. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, Roz, thanks for taking part in our PfP challenge this week.
    Maria xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards but my fave is the adorable first one.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz