Monday 28 September 2009

... more photos!!

Here are some more photo's of my family, and it's latest addition Elijah.



Great Grandad!




Matthew getting his first cuddle.




The first time Matthew dared to touch him, after about an hour and a half of plucking up courage.



The happy new parents - Darryl and Abby.



How cosy does he looked snuggled up on his Nan's blankets? (Weird reading the word "nan" knowing it now means me!)


Nan (me!!!) with Matthew and Elijah.



Grandad Justin getting broody, lol.

4 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh NAN,grandad,
    You all look so oooohhhedddd over the baby, looks like you just can't get enough of him, how proud do mum and dad look,
    Matthew, looks amazed....
    Good luck all of you...
    ENJOY the new bundle...
    Nans blankets look great....hehehe...
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...lovely pictures Roz - a little bundle of joy for everybody to spoil.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pics Roz, you look chuffed to bits and your blankets look fab hun. I am so pleased for you and your family. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the new little grandbaby! He is so cute. Matthew being afraid to touch the baby reminds me of when my younger brother was born. My other brother was afraid to touch and hold him too when my mother came home from the hospital. But then he was 4 years old. I was 6 then.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz