Tuesday 12 April 2011

Some GOOD news and a scrap page!!

SO the good news is.... 
Justin was made redundant on the first of April. He got a good pay off, which would allow us to be ok for about 6 months just in case he couldn't get a job... well, today, he got a job!!!! He starts tomorrow. Basically doing the same kind of thing he was doing before, controlling goods in at a mobile/laptop repair centre. So that IS very good news!!!

This evening I had a look at digital scrapbooking again. I do quite like it... I found a good place to get them printed at 8x8 size for around a tenner for 20 prints on thick photo card! A bargain I think. 
Photo printing here. 
Below is what I came up with. I used a Nitwits digital kit that my friend had sent me, and I think it's fab! Click on it for a better look. (Then click on the back button dad!!! lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz