Monday 18 April 2011

I'm getting addicted...

To digi scrapbooking!! I love looking at all the fabby kits you can download as well. I still love paper scrapbooking, but I haven't made a page in over a year!! I really need to do some because I have some lovely papers and embellishments to use... and a brand new Christmas album too, not forgetting a Disney album to scrap the two trips to Disneyland Paris photo's...
But, for tonight, here are two more layouts I've conjured up today.
This first one is reflecting on a farewell party that my friend, Jacqui, gave the kids before departing to Oz... and the second layout is a couple of photo's taken in October 2010 over Godmanchester river. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz