Tuesday 19 April 2011

I'm going to have to slow down on these!

I'm going to have 20 printed when I've finished 20, and then put them in one of my 8x8 albums I have. I have a nice Forever Friends album that hasn't had anything put in it yet...

The first one here is of my gorgeous son, Matthew, having a bit of a chuckle about something. It was during a day out at Hinchingbrooke Park.
I used the Denim and Daisies kit again. (See post below for link).


...and here is me! LOL! Created with Happy Days kit and addons from Just So Scrappy.

And here is a gorgeous one of my grandson, Elijah, looking inquisitively at the camera. He is growing up fast!
Kit used is the same as the one above of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz