Sunday 27 November 2011

A cosy candle...


I saw the pattern for this lovely Christmassy candle jar trim on Attic 24, click here to go to the pattern. I took the photo with my mobile phone so it's not that good. I enjoyed making it and it was quite fast. I added some Flowersoft Polar White snow stuff mixed with crystal glitter. Tomorrow I'm going to buy some cotton yarn so it's not quite so fluffy. 
Below are some gorgeous photo's of my grandson, Elijah. Hasn't he grown?! He's two years old now bless him... He's such a happy little chap.




2 comments:

  1. Ah, bless him-he's gorgeous!!
    Well done on getting your LO in The Scrapbook magazine!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, bless him-he's gorgeous!!
    Well done on getting your LO in The Scrapbook magazine!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz