Tuesday 1 March 2011

So what have I been up to...

...in between visiting dad! Dad, by the way, is in a new place in the next street to me for a few weeks, just while "they" can work out what help he would need at home. So, apart from my daily visits to him, here's what I've been up to...

Here is Shaun the Sheep (still in the making!). I finished his ears today and sewed them on, but I've still got to make four legs yet.
 
 Here is the third baby blanket that I've made for the babies in A&E that don't survive... Crocheted in Wattle stitch.

 Below is a little Easter Chick that I crocheted for someone at work. It's a pattern in this month's Let's Get Crafting knitting and crochet magazine.
 A pink blanket, and beannie hat, for a baby due to be born at the beginning of April. The pattern for the hat was in the same magazine as the little chick.
 I added a little duck (chick pattern!) to the finished package.
I've bought some new books also. 
The one that I'm currently reading is The Brightest Star in the Sky by Marian Keyes
I purchased three more on offer, in Sainsbury's, the offers are buy 2 for £7, which makes them £1 cheaper than if you bought ONE in Whsmiths! The other three I've bought and which are now on my "to read" list are...

Click on the links to see the books... I think I made good choices.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roz.

    Oh wow your baby makes are just beautiful, i wish i could read crochet patterns, i do struggle with them.
    Love the little ducks too.
    Hehehe shaun the sheep is kinda cute too.

    Hope your well.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely crocheted makes! The pink baby blanket is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz