Thursday 10 June 2010

The Twilight Saga....



Well, I've finished all four books!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wow! I loved them!! This is the fastest I've ever read any books. I began reading them last month and I finished the 700+ pages of Breaking Dawn yesterday at 4.50pm lol. I love the films too, but they leave lots out.

On the weight side of things, I've now lost 22lbs! 6lbs more to go then I will have lost 2 stones!! I'm eating lots of pineapples and strawberries at the moment, which reminds me, I'd better get to sainsbury's to get more pineapple and Mullerlight chocolate 6 pack yogurts!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Mrs! 2 Stone! You are doing fantastic, you can't have too much more to lose or you'll fade away to a shadow. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz