Monday 28 June 2010

A Reindeer in June?!

Ronald the Reindeer was born today!!! How fab is he???? LOL! (New photo’s of Elijah at the bottom)

RonaldReindeer02

RonaldReindeer

Click here for the pattern if you wish to crochet him too!!

I think I done pretty well this time with him. I managed to get the sewing up much better and the limbs were more similar in size too. The antlers I went up a full hook size to make as they are the fiddliest bit, narrow tubes to make for those.

I also made a bag for my cousin’s other daughter, Katie – I made one for Amy first, so now it’s Katie’s turn.

KatiesBag

Here are some new photo’s of Elijah. These were taken on Thursday 24th June.

Equackers

 

EandG02 

EandG03

 Elijahmonkey02

 

EandG01

 

Elijahmonkey

Bounce01

Bounce02

1 comment:

  1. Love the reindeer, so cute. You are doing fab with these toys, what shall we see next??. The wee bag is really cute too. Well done Roz.xx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz