Sunday 3 August 2008

Off to Devon tomorrow.

It's been a stressful kind of day. Matthew tries to help with things - packing etc, but he doesn't really help, more hinder, lol. But, we've all had a lovely shower and now we're feeling refreshed. Justin and Matthew have had haircuts too.

We bought a few bits in town to take with us. Justin got a Nintendo magazine, mainly because if he bought that I could get a book for £2.99. The book is called Stolen Time. It's a true story about a lady called Sunny from Ireland who was put on Death Row in Florida. I'm quite partial to the goings on in Death Row so should find the book interesting. Matthew has got a spot the difference book.
I have printed out instructions for Darryl for looking after the dogs and the house. Hopefully Darryl and Abby will have a good week, and realise there's more to looking after a house than going to bed late and getting up past midday!

I'll sign off for now then. Have a great week everyone and I'll catch up with CardScraps and all of your blogs later.
I hope you continue to improve with your chest infection dad, and the installation of the heating system goes without a hitch. See you next Sunday at 7am, without Cheryl!!!!


1 comment:

  1. Hi Roz - I'm just catching up on all my craft blogs - hope you are having a wonderful holiday and look forward to hearing about it when you get back - pictures too.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz