Saturday 20 August 2011

100% Boy!


 I've got this weekend off work, and so far have had a lovely day! This morning we had a full english breakfast in Sainsbury's, then it was to the market where I bought some more card... the market stall is only there on a Saturday, and I'm normally at work, so it's nice to get to have a snoop round the stall. 
This afternoon, after I watched football with Justin, he went on the computer, so I went up into my lovely little craft room and came up with the scrap page...

I scraplifted it from this months Scrapbook Magazine.
I fell in love with the bright colours and the business of the page... I strive to make ALL my layouts like this, but fail miserably, lol.

I used Fancy Pants To The Moon collection kit for the papers and some of the embellishments. I used my cricut for the wheels. The 3D train at the top is from a little selection of baby embellishments someone sent me years ago, and the robot on the right hand side was with a little selection from the 99p shop!!

I absolutely LOVED making this page.

2 comments:

  1. This is an awesome page I love the colours and busyness :) brillient :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here every thing looking awesome. Two fabulous layouts. I like the blog.

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz