Thursday 16 September 2010

Granny Stripe blanket update!

Ok, so it’s day two in the granny house. I’ve now completed 24 stripes… Justin reckons it’s going to take about 154 stripes to fit the bed nicely. Hmmm. I’m loving this blanket, it’s never boring as there’s a colour change after two rows.

Here’s the progress!

bln004

bln003

bln002

bln001

I lightened up the bottom two photo’s trying to show the purple wool as in the other photo’s it looks black.

Today I’m also awaiting delivery of a new laptop! My current laptop spends the majority of it’s life frozen, or creeping along, or overheating, or making a horrendous grinding noise… so time for a new one!

The one I’m waiting for is a Samsung R530 in a lovely glossy red colour. Scroll down the page on the link below to see the colour.

Click here to see it.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Roz,

    Thanks for popping by.

    WOW, how gorgeous, love the colours, can i ask how many balls of wool you need for this, would love to try, how warm and snuggly would that be...

    Ahhhh fabbie new laptop, i have a samsung lappie, an it is ace, bit too tech for me lol, but really are good..

    Take Care
    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz