Thursday 19 August 2010

Table Runner!!!

IMG_0833

It’s finished!!

IMG_0830

IMG_0831

IMG_0832

So, for my first attempt at quilting and patchwork I’m very pleased with it. My wadding came this morning so I was happy that I could do some more with what I’d made yesterday. I didn’t do any fancy patterns for the quilting, I just basically followed the edge of the rectangles. I also got on better with the binding than I thought I would, although my whip stitch needs to be less visible next time. I think I should have used cream thread instead of black lol.

I think next month I shall order some more Christmas fabric and make another runner, this time for the coffee table.

1 comment:

  1. Hi There,

    I have been away from bloging for so long, but how lovely to come back and see your beautiful table runner. Really is gorgeous.
    Hugs Angel

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz