Sunday 10 February 2008

School hols are here again.

It doesn't seem five minutes since the kids went back to school after Christmas!! I hope I have a stress free week... which I very much doubt, but I can still wish, lol.
My dad and Darryl are off to London on Wednesday, to the Adelphi Theatre to see Joseph and the Technicolour Dreamcoat. My dad books these things with Tesco's; I think it's a staff membership thing. They are also booked for something happening at the Royal Albert Hall sometime in November.

I had a visit on Friday from my friend, Paula, and her hubby Mark. We went to Subway for lunch, Oooh I do love Subway. We visited three shops for craft things, Paula had a little spend, and we took Mark to a Sports shop where they also sold models. It was nice to see her again. There is a photo on the blog here somewhere of us meeting up last time.

Work today was a laugh. A & E was fairly quiet for most of the day so I managed to get into the all the cubicles first time, well all except one.
Oh, first thing this morning, outside the office on a table was a little applique motif of a giraffe. I was amazed!! I was amazed because I've been looking and trying to find these motif things for ages up town and online. So I was stunned when this little one just sat there today, there was no reason for it to be there as our office is in the bowels of the hospital. I want one to use on a blanket that I'm going to make for Cheryl's unborn grandchild. I shall make it mainly in white, but then trim it with either pink or blue in a week or so - they find out the sex of the baby on the 20th. There's another girl at work who's pregnant, and she's been told she has a girl. I think finding out the sex isn't good, maybe for them, but it's not for me. I'm glad I didn't find out the sex of my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz