Thursday 4 November 2010

CAKES!

A post for Dawn, lol. Here are my cakes!!! Justin LOVED them until he found out that the icing/frosting was made using Philadelphia cream cheese, lol. You can't taste the cheese, and I prefer this to normal butter icing, it doesn't seem as sweet even though a ton of icing sugar was used. 
I later heard Sprinkles hitting the kitchen floor, so I got up to investigate and there was Justin with a whole cake in his mouth hoping I wouldn't know!

The top cakes are decorated by Matthew, he loves the orange and lemon slices, and sprinkles. Now, if Justin had sneaked one of the cakes from the second picture, I would have been none the wiser!

 The cakes below are topped with melted white chocolate.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz