Monday 1 March 2010

Slimming World!

I started doing Slimming World last Monday, and this week after a really EASY week I lost 4lbs!!! Brilliant! I can't believe how much you have to eat to lose weight! I'm eating tons!!!! Plus I still get to have a chocolate fix at night, so I have a frozen Curly Wurly and a Highlights Hot Chocolate.... lovely................. here's to another weight loss next week!!
I'm doing the Extra Easy plan. Have a look at their site SLIMMING WORLD, and click on the Free 7 day meal plan at the bottom of the page so you can see just what sort of thing you can eat. Amazing!

3 comments:

  1. Well done Roz, you've done brilliant. Hugs Dawn Marie.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, good for you Roz. I wish I could lose about 10 lbs. and all from the tummy. I just may go have a look at the "Slimming World".

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck Roz
    love your pretty cards !
    love
    maddyx

    ReplyDelete

Hi!
Thank you SO much for leaving a message, it's much appreciated.
Love Roz